Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Routine

We all knew that I wouldn’t keep up with this blog. I have a hard enough time keeping up with the original one.

So I would like to try and develop a new routine. It will consist of going to the rec center before work on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and then working out with a co-worker at the Gross Center Tuesdays and Thursdays. Of course, baseball and softball games will interfere, but I definitely need some sort of routine. Routine becomes much more difficult when one works many nights and weekends.

This plan was supposed to be in effect starting Monday. I overslept. And unfortunately, right now, I’m eating a toasted roll from Tuffy’s. I feel like a failure, but let’s hope that I can get to the gym tonight after work.

Another update, the Well-Being Way is now over. I enjoyed the program very much. I will try to share more of it on here when I get a chance. I wish that I would have done it as we went along, mais c’est la vie.

No comments: