Wednesday, June 6, 2007

It's about time

I’m finally back at it. Counting calories and striving for four workouts per week. It’s technically only been one week since I’ve been working out again. My doctor said to start out slow and that I would feel like a truck hit me the first time I worked out. It wasn’t quite that bad. I even ran a mile on Sunday night … it was actually pretty rough … I wanted to pass out. John and I have gone on a couple of bike rides and that has been a fun way to work out. In the past two weeks, I’ve lost 3 pounds. Not much, but it’s a start. My goal is still to lose a total of 10 by the time the Lifehouse cd comes out, so I can buy it. The release date is June 26, so I’m running short on time. I’m not sure I can do it in that time frame, but the cd is definitely a motivation … the new single sounds great on the radio! Wish me luck!

No comments: