Monday, June 25, 2007

Not much progress...

Though I am more active, I have yet to get four workouts in during one week. I usually make it to three, but skip out on one somewhere. It feels better to be working out again, but I think I need to push myself a little harder. My membership to the Rec Center expires on July 5th. Unfortunately, I will not have the necessary funds to renew right away, so that will leave me with running outside and utilizing the student-athlete facility that kind of skimps on cardio-vascular machines. It will be better than nothing.

The Lifehouse CD was released a week early and I'm not any closer to meeting my goal. I have seven more pounds to lose before I can purchase the new album. I really want to listen to it!! I wish it was motivating me a little more. I know I'm not trying as hard as I could be. Also, another motivation for the rest of the summer will be the Biggest Loser competition rounded up by Rachel. The first weigh in is Friday. Let's get a jump start for the first weigh in!!! Go Team!

No comments: